best plushies

hey guys welcome back to another episode

of cutie Corner


my name is come quick and today we are

going to go over five cute plushies that

you never knew you needed so I scoured

the internet and found some adorable

plushies some of them are handmade so I

don't know if they're I'm pretty sure

they still considered plushies but I

really like supporting artists so the

first one that we're gonna show you is

called follicles and it comes just like

this I haven't opened it up all of the

stores and where I purchased these from

I'm gonna put them in description so you

guys can purchase them if you like but

let's get this little baby bunny out of

this bag okay so the one that I got was

just like the simple white one but these

also come in different breeds and colors

oh my goodness when you pull it out of

the bag it is just so fluffy so here it

is I don't remember the exact name of

this one but I'll put the link that I

used in the description for you guys but

you kind of have to like push the hair

away because it's so funny it looks like

a little are they called like they're

like lion lion bunnies like the line

mean ones the super fluffy ones but look

he's so adorable and it looks like it

doesn't shed a lot which I was kind of

worried about this is so cute so his

body is pretty plushy

he's nice and stuffed so freakin cute

and he has a little tail even though you

can't see it it's like I could feel it

that it's sewn on so it has like a

different tail but um these are perfect

for any animal lover this is just so

adorable when I seen them there's just

little fluff balls that's the noise they

make kind of scary oh and on the bottom

there's also just in case you forget

where you got it a little fuzzy goals

sewn in tag right here which is a really

nice touch


super cute

all right little bunny hop away all

right so the next plushie is no new item

to the channel but lovely moon bunny

actually let us borrow her mushi it

makes noise it's so bigoted fluffy yeah

like seriously Matt I guess this is like

just the magical sound making pushing

that lights up so adorable I mean I

don't really need to go into detail but

like pucchin always it makes really

really great quality plushies and the

fact that it's so ginormous like you

could seriously use this as a pillow

it's so soft and well made

that's a long one

fly away I don't know how these tiny

wings would help you fly pushing but

he's adorable sit your big booty right

there so I couldn't have a cute plushy

episode without having a cute llama

hello I haven't taken it out yet but

this is how a team another handmade

items oh my god oh my goodness

he is so soft so there's also different

types of llamas or alpacas that you can

get from the maker and they come with

customizable you can choose your own pom

pom little collar and I cannot believe

how soft this is but it is so adorable

so this is actually made out of like a

really fuzzy soft fabric and then it

looks like the ears and the tail are

crafted out of felt and then of course

we got the pom poms which are so

adorable it's really really well made I

don't have a problem thing for that

because it supports an artist what kind

of noise do llamas make we're gonna set

him over here with the bunny actually

we'll lean him on pushing booty so we

got another glowing pillow for you guys

this one is called the we will LED


glowing pillow so let's get them out of

here and it's a little star so it's

super soft and then there's also a

zipper on the bottom I wonder we have to

put batteries in them

and now pusheen came with batteries Wow

who she is who she knows what's up you

know okay we've tried two different sets

of batteries and it looks like this this

little cutie isn't working well it

lights up um I'll put some images in

it's really like the selling point for

it but it's still cute I'm gonna send it

back and get a new one stay over here

okay so this very last one is for the

foodies out there this one is a tofu

massage pillow still in the bag a lot of

tape on this bad boy so let's get it out

of here and hopefully it works I guess I

got green there was no option to choose

a green tofu did it did it okay well

here it is look how cute is so he has

like um those little styrofoam pebbles

inside or like it so it's not memory

foam it has the like little grainy

texture to it and then so here is the

back and then we also have a zipper so

speaks me nervous because I really hope

it works

[Music]

there's like little styrofoam balls in

here catch fire it's by Reid I don't

think there's an on/off button it's

vibrating it's alive oh you guys here

whoa

totally worth it hahaha it's tickling my

veins they make the they make the little

balls inside just like jump around path

sounds like running water I don't know

why you'd want a vibrating pillow but

it's freaking cute can we just agree on

that what is this supposed to be what is

this a beam a leaf

what kind of tofu are you alright guys

well I hope you enjoyed today's episode

of QT corner if you did please let me

know leave a like leave any comments

down below if you have any suggestions

for things for me to open up on the

channel and don't forget to subscribe if

you're not subscribed and hit the little

notification bell button I'm gonna take

a nap now

can't take a nap with this vibrating

it's all wobbly to me my visions blurry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

best kawaii cat plushies 2020

best large sweetiest plushies 2020

Best Plushies for Kids 2020