top collection of plushies

hi everyone its milky welcome back to my

 

channel today I come to you with another

 

collection video and that is my flashy

 

collection this will probably be a long

 

video because I have a lot of plushies I

 

hope we're ready um I've been collecting

 

watches for several years now I just

 

think they're really cute and they make

 

me happy and they're fluffy and soft and

 

yes they're very good so um yes I guess

 

I'll just dive right in and show you

 

everything I mostly have less using two

 

categories I have the ones on my bed and

 

then I have bones that are decorating my

 

shelves and so I'll start with those

 

event because I'm on my bed

 

um I'll start with the ones I got most

 

recently it was given to me by my lovely

 

boyfriend and it's this unicorn and I

 

like so much we got it at Target which

 

is surprising because target usually

 

never has such cute things but he's

 

amazing I named him for champagne and

 

he's very lovely himself and huggable

 

and I've just been like hugging him

 

every night that I've been sleeping

 

because it's just very nice and soft and

 

very good there's also this one here

 

which is actually my boyfriend's

 

right now so yes but the other unicorn

 

that I have is that it's a very similar

 

it's this other one which is also from

 

Target like the big one um this one I


 

have called pretty much just freaky yes

 

quite harness this here is from Sanrio

 

she's their new cold rimi I think it's

 

the name of the character

 

Nikhil dreamy isn't her name maybe her

 

name is just new I'm gonna call her me

 

he's very cute she's very soft she

 

actually talks but I think a batteries

 

are dead or something so I can't

 

demonstrate that down but she was really

 

cute fluffy he's not super huggable

 

though because of the battery box in her

 

another one from Sanrio is this humility

 

strawberry she's like super soft and

 

squishy and all you wouldn't think it

 

based on how she looks she's actually

 

super duper huggable so nice next up is

 

good on me I don't know if this is

 

actually from Sanrio it's from some

 

collaboration with Samuel I got it on

 

Mercury or frill or one of those second

 

hand Japanese sites she's just cute

 

thought she was adorable I really like

 

to be a lighter color scheme of her

 

because although p.m. he is cute about

 

her dark color screamed at the dark

 

color scheme doesn't really appeal to me

 

but I thought that the great shades of

 

this were cute and she has like little

 

angel wings which I thought was really

 

precious and so she that's very good

 

next is this money from muse I think I

 

called Ichigo amuse plushies are really

 

great they're super soft and super

 

cuddly and


 

and she is right good I think I have a

 

super old unboxing video where I unboxed

 

her and I was just super happy because

 

I've never had such a cute soft plushy I

 

think she has kind of what started my

 

collection and she's very nice

 

she's a bit worn out now because I've

 

had her for many years now but she's

 

good and next it's another amuse plushy

 

and the discipline of chlorine which I

 

posed with often in my after photo

 

because he's just very cute and sleepy I

 

hold him a mint between strings and

 

Japanese this is also from amuse I think

 

you should still be able to find them

 

alight in places like Tokyo otaku mode

 

perhaps summer I got this one I forget

 

the site where I got came from but thank

 

you and then I think the last of my

 

amused plushies is this Becca I need you

 

maybe in my honor

 

maybe I think I can that before I've

 

been lucky but I don't remember

 

anyways it's super cute Oh Becca

 

actually think about her but in him

 

before I got the bunny maybe I think I

 

got a merit of similar

 

I got home for this one here he's soft

 

and cool and has perhaps seen better

 

days but that's the budgets that I have

 

them I better bit smaller I mean there

 

is this stock which I named Timmy after

 

the dog from undertale because cute

 

super fluffy my boyfriend also got me

 

this one I got it from a anime shop in

 

Boston so might be a bit hard to find

 

online I don't know what the brand is

 

although some Japanese company but

 

Frankie next I have this little Paco

 

perhaps it's a llama from the brand

 

jelly cat

 

my name's moved on he is cute and

 

Dinkley I'm very huggable because he's a

 

bit smart but he is cute

 

another chilly type of luxury which was

 

after than my first jelly type flesh is

 

this hippo really like the jelly cut

 

designs they're just a super cute and

 

sweet and they're very nice and then

 

also this one which is a thing funny it

 

has a thumb in her because it

 

technically is a baby toy but I really

 

wanted to like pink bunny and you feel

 

whoo and they had was one that had a

 

bell in it so I got her and she is yes

 

my name is strawberry milk oh I don't

 

believe has a name perhaps I shall

 

Tarot which is entirely creative okay

 

just tired was purple and he's purple

 

but good luck no I guess I'll take you

 

around the room and show you the

 

pleasures that I have elsewhere mostly

 

on my shelf also a few other small

 

places but let's go

 

um firstly on the floor and here my bed

 

on the cushion that I usually sit on I

 

have this Donald Simpson plush which I

 

got from a Disney shop many years ago as

 

well as this um I don't know the name of

 

this bunny it's from the same company

 

that makes gloomy there maybe it's

 

gloomy bunny his ears are super long but

 

they're a bit incoming it so I talked

 

them into a boat I got the sudden anime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

best kawaii cat plushies 2020

best large sweetiest plushies 2020

Best Plushies for Kids 2020